Hepatitis C is an infectious disease caused by parasites affecting the human liver cells. They have very small dimensions, but their reproduction leads to the death of cells, causing the inflammatory process in the liver-viral hepatitis C. In most cases, this disease can pass on their own and becomes chronic.
A Feature of hepatitis C is that for a very long period of time it is asymptomatic. But the infection continues its development, and people, even unaware, is a source of infection. The number of patients with this disease are quite high, so everyone should know, how is hepatitis C
There are the following ways of hepatitis b With:
Exposure to blood may occur not only during her transfusion. Very often it is through used syringes, filters, needles, etc. Can be transmitted when using scissors and other manicure implements, razors, or toothbrushes. To infection use can lead improperly handled tool in piercing, tattooing, and even dental treatment.
Also, how is hepatitis b that is sexually transmitted, is an infection of sexually transmitted diseases, HIV, hepatitis b virus is Particularly high risk of infection in people who have indiscriminate contact with multiple partners.
The transmission of the virus from a sick mother to child during pregnancy and childbirth is not more than 5%, with approximately half of these children can be cured from it yourself.
Knowing how is hepatitis C and observing is not very complicated rules, you can protect yourself from this disease. In medical institutions control over the used tools are very strict, which suggests minimal risk of infection. Often, the infection occurs through contaminated syringes used by drug addicts. This fact is another reason to leave this addiction.
Personal hygiene Items, including tools for manicure, a toothbrush, a razor, should be stored separately. If you come to the salon to get a manicure, pedicure, body piercing or tattoo, please note the tools that are going to use a specialist. If they are not disposable, turn around 180 degrees and walk away. Hepatitis C virus has high pathogenicity, so you can become infected by contact even with a minimal amount of blood that is almost not visible.
Veins - the most important part of the system of the body "vascular-heart", closely correlated with lymph and arteries. Through the venous system is provided by the flow of the lymph and blood to the heart.veins of the systemic circulation is a close...
There Are moments in life when "not very well" do you feel, to put it mildly. Especially this often happens after the holidays, the next time you visited the "honey-beer" drank, ate heartily oily, fried and more. Here is the beginning of all our over...
Rhodiola rosea is a medicinal herb that has found its use in folk medicine. In different Nations it is used to treat different diseases, from severe fatigue to impotence and tuberculosis.the Plant is also widely known among athletes. Consider its cha...
During intercourse need to protect themselves by using condoms and to monitor the state of the mucous membranes. If they have minor injuries or cracked, the risk of infection increases significantly.
In order to avoid intrauterine infection of the fetus, the expectant mother should be observed in infectious diseases, which will give detailed recommendations in order to avoid exacerbation of the disease and give birth to a healthy baby.
The effects of hepatitis C is very serious. In this disease the liver is very complicated, and any additional load, such as alcohol, drugs, poor nutrition, can lead to such diseases as cirrhosis of the liver, and sometimes to cancer. In addition, may damage the kidneys, nervous system, skin, joints, lungs and other organs and systems.
Knowing how is hepatitis C, and the observance of accepted rules can significantly reduce the risk of infection. But if you or your loved ones diagnosed with this disease, do not despair. In the treatment of chronic hepatitis C can achieve sustained remission and in the acute form 20% of patients recover completely.
15% of the population of our planet had never felt a headache. But, unfortunately, those lucky ones – minority. The remaining 85% of the population of the globe at least once had the opportunity to experience all the “...
the summer holidays – this is a great opportunity for children to gain strength before new academic year and to improve the body. Definitely should plan a trip to the sea. And if the parents can't afford a little trip, you s...
the Appearance of acne has long been not only a teenage problem. In adulthood, men and women, unfortunately also find on your face of acne. This often becomes a cause of insecurity, which affects not only personal life but your ca...