Production of boats the majority of the peoples has a fairly long history. In Egyptian culture the first records date from a period about 2500 years BC. On the territory of Russia were found boats hollowed from logs of oak. According to experts, they were made over 4000 years ago.
The First boat people were made from whole logs. The wizard drew one or both edges, and hollowed out hollow the hollow inside. Most likely the same as now, people understood that making something simpler sketches. He created his first drawings and carry out calculations.
Try to follow the route of ancient civilizations, focusing only on the artistic part of the work. let us Consider in detail how to draw a boat with a pencil, step by step, carrying out stroke by stroke.
To create the whole picture for a basis is better to take a drawing or photo of the desired object.
The Painting, which depicts an ordinary boat, or sail against the sea, beautiful and from it emanates thoughtfulness and dreaminess. Such works of art reveal hidden corners of the soul the Creator of his work.
Many budding artists are asking about how to draw a boat quickly and correctly. The answer is hidden in this article, read and learn.
You will cope with this task, this will assist the introduction to this work. No matter how you will draw, true to the image of a boat turned out neat and symmetrical.
Stage 1. The boat has the exact proportions and strict symmetry. Consequently, the total image of the object depends on how you draw the first contours. Draw an elongated oval, lightly drawing the outlines with a pencil. Then inside the boat draw two straight lines - the crossbar of the seat.
Step 2. Draw another oval, this will be the inner contour of the boat. In its form, it should be similar to the first circuit. The right side must connect with seats. On the left side edge of the seat should be placed the lines of the boat, below the second contour.
The Cinema on Nevsky prospect began to appear long before the revolution, when the country was gripped by a passion for the new entertainment - the cinema. Today on Nevsky, there are three, each of which was opened back in the days of the Empire. Ci...
Lynda Carter – talented actress, declared itself thanks to the adventure series "Wonder woman”. In this TV show she got the main role, she embodied the image of Diana, the super heroines of the tribe of Amazons. “Smallville&rdq...
Circus of Zapashny brothers is always an unforgettable experience and positive emotions. Each performance combines circus tricks, original music, costumes and amazing performance of the actors. This is a cascade theatrical show, delivered personally ...
Stage 3. Adding some necessary elements of drawing. To give a more realistic look, draw a curved longitudinal boards. Draw them inside the boat. The first circuit will serve as a guide to draw the front and back of the boat. Erase eraser excess and primary circuits.
Stage 4. Draw the transversal boards of the boat. Try to keep the ribs were of the same thickness.
Step 5. A porous seat details, outlining the thickness of parallel lines.
Step 6. Add drawing soft shadows using a simple pencil. Also, if you wish to color the boat with crayons. Now you understand how to draw a boat with a pencil quickly and correctly.
You will need to portray the oars. Schematically, they can be depicted in the form of sticks with wide blades on the ends. As for the blades, they come in different shapes: round and rectangular. Also can be rounded the corners of a rectangular paddle. Draw fixing to the Board. With their help while rowing the oars are attached to the boat.
To draw a boat, you'll need to prepare the following tools and materials:
• a white sheet of paper (can be used as an album sheet, and special paper for artists);
• simple, well-sharpened pencil;
• few colored pencils;
• any solid work surface.
Wooden boat a large number of straight lines, for simplification of work you can use a ruler.
● Select position at the top and a bit to the side. Start drawing better from the body. You will need to draw a horizontal straight line at the bottom of the sheet of paper. This is the lower part of the boat. Just above it draw a line parallel to the first. Draw the top line, a little longer than the lower line. Then connect top left with bottom left line. Draw exactly the same with the right side. In order to depict the part of the boat, which is located behind and is visible from the inside, slide the top slightly rounded.
● it is Necessary to show the picture that your boat is made of wood. On the outside of the boat draw the Board. Then draw horizontal straight lines. The closer to the bottom of the object, the width of the Board should be slightly thinner. Similarly, draw boards on the inside of the boat.
● Draw a line across the outer part of the body in order to recreate the thickness of the wood. In the nearest part of the object the line will need to carry out inside the boat and external parts of the far line. Inside the boat you want to portray a Board seat: bow, stern and paddle part.
● On the boat you can also draw a berthing beam. It should be in the upper part around the perimeter of the housing. Especially for this a little below the edge of the guide boat next to two straight lines. Carefully draw the outstanding angle of the beam.
Erase eraser auxiliary lines are unnecessary. Now look at your drawing. Perhaps not all turned out well, but you tried. It is quite possible that your first attempt will be “boat of antiquity”, opens the way to a beautiful sailboattoday. Believe it, and will appear on the horizon a white sail.
Vengeance ® – the hero of the universe ‘marvel’. It is almost the only comic about the Avengers, which is not a person but an Android. However vizhen became a full-fledged superhero and has not only special abili...
a novel by Boris Pasternak «Doctor Zhivago" is often called one of the most difficult works in the writer. This applies for appearance of real events (the first and October revolutions, world and civil wars), understand...
According to the theory of Charles Darwin music appeared in the physical result of human activities, and it was based on a particular rhythm. Rousseau also suggested that music emerged as a way of expressing emotions - the first v...