Otitis media is very common disease of the ears, which is equally common in children and adults. It should be noted that this disease can manifest itself in different forms, in which treatment you should use a different antibiotic drugs.
Antibiotics for otitis media in children
Today, the pharmaceutical industry offers a huge number of antibiotics used in the treatment of otitis media in babies. Consider only those that doctors prescribe most frequently.
1. Means "Sofradeks". Issued an antibiotic for otitis media, and is available in the form of ointment, in the form of ear drops. Used locally either for instillation into the ear during or promazyvanie. The main components of the medication – dexamethasone, gramicidin, neomin. The drug has good anti-inflammatory, anti-Allergy properties, and is designed to block the growth of bacteria. In General, the cure "Sofradeks" has a fairly wide range of applications, however, like any other antibiotics for otitis media, requires prior consultation with the doctor.
2. Drug "Amoxicillin" is available both in powder and in tablets. Shown to intake. This antibiotic has an excellent antibacterial action and also as a means of "Sofradeks" is used in the treatment of various diseases. The dosage and frequency of medication is prescribed only by a doctor.
3. Means "Clarithromycin" refers to the group of medicines macrolides. This antibiotic also has antibacterial properties, but assign it only to children under 12 years of age. Taking the drug inside or according to the instructions for the scheme, which was appointed for the child doctor.
How relevant today, drugs against worms in humans? What kind of creatures these worms, what are modern methods of treatment? We will try to answer these questions, since ignorance in this area is undesirable. Imagine a mummy, which is misleading in k...
Each of us at least once in a lifetime encounter with a small, but very, when the crack the skin on the hands. At this time there are wounds of different sizes, which hurt and cause inconvenience, especially when in contact with water or detergents. ...
Male impotence is a pathological condition associated with abnormal physiological capacity of the penis to reginout and bring sexual partner pleasure in bed.sex impotenceimpotence may not men to pass unnoticed – it usually spoils his nervous sy...
4. The antibiotic "Roxithromycin" also belongs to the macrolides. To take the antibiotic should be as prescribe by the doctor.
5. A means of "Ceftriaxone" is a very broad antibiotic spectrum of action. It is used either by ingestion or by injection into the muscle. The dosage and frequency you should use those specified in the instructions for the appropriate age of the baby, or those who recommended an ENT specialist.
Kids under 2 years of age antibiotics for otitis mandatory assigned. But the kiddies are older, the doctor may prescribe treatment and other drugs, however, when complications arise still there is a need to resort to drugs of this series.
Antibiotics for otitis media in adults
1. The drug is "Roxithromycin", referring to the macrolides usually taken orally twice a day and strictly before meals. The standard single dose is 0.15 grams, but it can be adjusted by the doctor individually.
2. A means of "Amoxicillin" which is produced in powder and tablets. Shown to intake. This antibiotic has an excellent antibacterial effect, used in the treatment of various diseases. The dosage and frequency of medication is prescribed only by a doctor.
3. The antibiotic "Cefuroxime" can be administered intravenously or intramuscularly. In addition, the antibiotic is released in the form intended for ingestion. Very effective from the viewpoint of antibacterial properties. However, women's condition and nursing is assigned to the drug with caution. Typically, the doctor recommends a single dosage device in the form of 0.25 g of the drug, and the multiplicity sets twice a day. In the acute form of disease, the dosage may be doubled.
Note that any antibiotics, for otitis media prescribed very often lead to the defeat of not only pathogenic, but also useful intestinal flora. Therefore, after the course of treatment, the doctor usually prescribes bifidobacteria and preparations on their basis.
the Liver is a critical organ in the body which performs many vital functions. And any changes in the body affect human health and can cause serious diseases which are associated not only with a gland.Often people do not think abo...
With the drug “Pentoxifylline” produces treatment of pathologies of the cardiovascular system.Therapeutic effect of medication “Pentoxifylline”Reviews patients confirm that the medicine relieves night cramp...
are You concerned about swelling of the eyes? The causes of disease may be different. The most common is the manifestation of any disease. It could be liver failure, and the imbalance in metabolism and inflammation, and enlargemen...