Muscles of the shoulder girdle belong to the group of muscles of the upper limb. First and foremost, these include the muscles: supraspinatus, small round, infraspinatus, deltoid, subscapularis and large round. They are located around the shoulder joint, thereby helping it to move. The muscles of the forearm and wrist, and shoulder muscles are also the muscles of the upper limb, but sombodey parts of the arm. The muscles of the forearm are divided into two groups: the front and rear. In front is the surface layer, deep layer and two additional. Muscles of forearm superficial layer of the anterior group include:
1. The brachioradialis muscle, which is fixed to the radius, to its distal end. It leads to flexion of the forearm and helps the brush to a position intermediate between Michaud and supination.
2. Pronator round, which is fixed to the bone beam to its middle third, and participates in the crook of the forearm.
3. The radial flexor of the wrist attached to the beginning of the second metacarpal bone. He controls the bend of the brush and part of it proniruet.
4. The ulnar flexor of the wrist, consisting of two heads - humeral and ulnar. He manages both flexion and bring the brush.
5. Long Palmar muscle involved in flexing the wrist and tense the Palmar aponeurosis.
6. The superficial flexor of the fingers, flexes the II-V fingers of the middle phalanx and also participates in the bending of the brush.
The forearm Muscles related to the deep layer of the front panel include:
1. The long flexor of the thumb is large, which participates in the crook of the hand and, in addition, Flex the distal phalanx of the thumb.
2. The deep finger flexor, which bends and distal phalanx II-V fingers and the brush.
3. Pronator square, proniruet forearm.
Muscles of the forearm posterior group has two layers - superficial and deep. Deep layer belonging to the rear group includes:
1. Arch support that is placed on the muscle surface and Spinneret forearm.
2. Long muscle which moves the finger brush large and full brush.
3. The short extensor of the big finger on the hand attached to the base of the proximal phalanx of the thumb. He and finger great on the brush removes, and extends the proximal phalanx.
4. The long extensor of the big finger on the hand attached to the base of the distal phalanx on the thumb. It leads to the straightening of the fingers is large and partially removes it.
5. The extensor of the index finger, is fixed on the proximal phalanx on the index finger from the back side. It extends, respectively, the index finger.
The Surface layer belonging to the rear group includes:
1. Extensor muscle of wrist, radial, long, fixed to the beginning of the second metacarpal bone on the back side. He's quite a bit of Flex the forearm together with wrist radial flexor brush extends and removes it.
There are some sayings that would seem to need no explanation, such as “teaching & ndash; light and ignorance – darkness”. But some still do not understand their meaning. But not only for such people is written by our article. I...
D. I. Mendeleev was a brilliant Russian scientist-polymath, who made many important discoveries in various fields of science and technology. Many people know that he is the author of “Fundamentals of chemistry" and the periodic law of chem...
Slavs (under this name), according to some researchers, appeared in the story only in 6 century ad. However, the language of nationality bears the archaic features of the Indo-European community. This, in turn, suggests that the origin of the Slavs h...
2. Extensor muscle of wrist, radial, short attached to the beginning of the third metacarpal bone on the back side and performs the function extension brush.
3. The extensor digitorum is a muscle belly, passing first into four tendons, which in turn transformirovalsya in stretching the tendon fixed to the base of the distal phalanx and middle the II-V fingers. The function of the extension and the fingers and hand.
4. The extensor of the little finger, attached to the base of middle and distal phalanges on the fifth toe. It extends the little finger.
5. Extensor muscle of wrist, ulnar recorded at the beginning of the fifth metacarpal. He brush extends and leads her. Thanks to all of the above muscles, and possible movement in the joints of the wrist and elbow, as well as in the joints of the fingers.
Article in other languages:
Alin Trodden - author of the article, editor
"Hi, I'm Alin Trodden. I write texts, read books, and look for impressions. And I'm not bad at telling you about it. I am always happy to participate in interesting projects."
Doctors of Ancient Greece called it “the womb for the kidneys" of the yogis consider it the most important muscle in the body, and Hippocrates first gave her the name “psoa” - lumbar. Where is the ilio-psoas...
For centuries, the astronomy of interest to many people. Young children often notice the dark skies in contrast to adults who have little interest in space. If children see in the night, very many stars will be to peer at the moon...
This section will devote its attention to the analysis of the phenomenon of oxidation of metals. Here we consider the General representation about this phenomenon, take a look at some variants and study them in with steel. Also th...
In the study of morphology to students of every school level is to study the parts of speech. Regular and irregular adjective kids learn in the fifth grade. Their features discuss in detail.adjectiveThis group of parts of speech d...
Greece is a truly magical country. There is wind playing in the olive groves, the waves gently caressing the shore, and the sun allows to green and flowering nature even in winter. It seems that this Holy land is impregnated with ...
the Board – it's a strategic maneuver, allowing you to capture or sink the enemy ship. Used it since the first naval battles known to mankind. There are different variations of the execution of this maneuver, which vary depe...