When a person drinks a lot, he very often want to use the toilet “small”. And this is not surprising, because the urine by drinking large volumes of water – is a normal physiological process. But there are situations when these urges become too regular for no apparent reason. It can bring a lot of inconvenience and also push the idea about the unhealthy state of the body. What are the true reasons why often I have to pee “small”? It should be noted immediately that such a symptom is a symptom of a sufficiently large number of diseases of the genitourinary nature.
Why often I have to pee?
The Most common causes of this phenomenon lie in the immediate anatomy of the bladder neck. After all, there are those sensitive receptors, which, like the sensors that instantly react to stretching the muscle tissues of the body. As you know, the kind they send signals to the cerebral cortex about (there are about) that the bladder is full and needs to release. In response, it begins to rapidly shrink the muscles of the body, and the man realizes that he needs the toilet. Of course, in perfectly healthy people about and frequent urination should not be. In this regard, if you are regularly concerned with the question of why often I have to pee “small”, the first place you should turn to the doctor to install the true causes of this deviation and further treatment. As a rule, these intimate matters with specialists such as an urologist and gynecologist.
Inhaler “Dolphin” is a whole range of drugs for deep washing of the nasopharynx. Unlike other agents used in diseases of the nasal cavity, this medication not only relieves symptoms but also helps to eliminate the source of the dise...
In the kitchen peoples of the Caucasus, the greatest fame and popularity pita. It is a thinly rolled bread made of unleavened dough. Cakes baked in special large clay ovens called toneri. For the Slavs this bread is a little unusual, because we used ...
Chronic tonsillitis – a disease that affects both adults and children. The disease is expressed in prolonged inflammatory process of the tonsils with periodic exacerbations and remissions. At constant inflammation of the lymphoid tissue of the ...
Most likely the reasons why I often feel like “small”
1. Pregnancy. Almost always this phenomenon bothers the women that are in position. Early on the body of the future mother thus cleans. In the last months of pregnancy frequent urination explained even simpler: enlarged uterus begins to put pressure on the bladder, which causes his feeling of overcrowding.
2. Cystitis. For this disease is characterized by a strong inflammatory process in the bladder. In this patient, it is often desirable to use the toilet «small», after which he can feel incomplete emptying. Cystitis is almost always accompanied by pain, pain, fever and cloudy urine.
3. Bladder prolapse is the fair sex. This pathology can diagnose gynecologist only after personal examination.
4. Prostatitis. For men this disease is characterized by the inflammation of the posterior urethra and bladder neck.
5. The diuretics and drinking alcohol or caffeine.
6. Reactive arthritis. This group of diseases caused by such infections as chlamydia and Mycoplasma.
7. Sand or stones in the urinary tract.
8. Stricture of the urethra. For this disease is characterized by narrowing it.
9. Incontinence. This disease is often neurological in nature, but sometimes it is due to improper functionality of the pelvic muscles.
10. Anemia. Lack of iron in the body can cause the vulnerability of the tissues of the bladder, which regularly wants to visit the toilet.
11. A violation of the acidity of urine (e.g. due to absorption of large amounts of protein or spicy foods).
Today we will examine what constitutes a nettle. The application of this burning herb as a valuable food product, oddly enough, is very popular. It is often used in cooking. Skilled cooks prepared of the young leaves and shoots of...
Many couples do not know how to calculate the time of conception. They believe that pregnancy requires regular sex and lack of protection. That may be so, but few people know that in a month there are only a few days that a partne...
a Sprain is the injury in which bone is displaced into another position. If we consider the prevalence of this disease, you from 100% of the cases it is found in 2%.there are several varieties of dislocation of the leg near the fo...