The Efficiency of labour resources has a direct impact on such qualitative characteristics of activity of the enterprise as profit, cost, production volume etc. So when you will analyze the status of their company or to assess “potential” of business partners, pay attention not only to what state are basic assets, material resources, but also what high-level metrics that demonstrate efficient use of personnel.
Analysis of the use of labor resources. Tasks:
1. To study and assess the security of the company and its subsidiaries staff and as a whole, professions, and categories.
2. Define and analyze turnover rates of personnel.
3. Identify possible reserves of manpower, to then more fully and use them effectively.
Analysis of the use of human resources: what sources of information to use?
The Information required for this analysis can be obtained from:
1. Plan to work.
2. Labor report on (document, statistical reporting).
3. Data of the personnel Department and personnel records.
Analysis of manpower use: the main areas
The Study begins with assessing the firm's workforce. For this purpose, analyzes the number of employees in composition and structure.
One of the important directions in analysis – to assess the level of staff. In this work it is characterized by tariff categories, engineers – experience and education.
Movement in the enterprise workers, which is connected with the employment and dismissal of personnel – it is an important object of analysis because the level of staff stability is one of the factors that have a direct impact on the efficiency of production, in particular labour productivity.
Personnel Assessment allows you to identify how competent the employees involved in the enterprise, and it is the performance of their work – the most significant factor affecting the efficiency of the company. To clarify the impact of performa...
Many people, tired of working for someone else, are increasingly thinking about how to start your own business. Someone wants to open a salon, someone store, and someone enough and vegetable stalls. Before you throw in the pool with his head, it is i...
The Entrepreneurial activity of the citizen – is undertaken at your own risk and independent activity, which aims to systematically profit through the sale of works, goods, services, use of the property. The citizen engaged in such activities, ...
The analysis uses such indicators of the labor movement, such as:
1. Total turnover. The ratio of the number of employed and dismissed people in the period under review to the number (average) of the workers.
2. Turnover at the reception. Is the ratio of the number of staff employed to the total (average) employees.
3. Turnover for dismissal. The ratio of the number of employees dismissed during the period to the number (average) of the workers.
4. The required turnover. It is the ratio of the number of employees dismissed for reasons beyond the firm and unavoidable reasons, to the number (average) of the workers.
5. Fluidity, which is a ratio of the number of those who quit for absenteeism, on their own, etc., to the number (average) of the workers.
Meanwhile, output, and other economic performance indicators of the company do not only depend on changes in the number of employees, but also on how well working time is being used (for this a special balance) and labour productivity. To analyze the latter category uses a number of indicators (private, generalizing and auxiliary): the average hourly, time-weighted average, annual average output of products per worker in physical and value terms, the complexity of the production unit, the time required to perform a unit of production etc.
Analyzed the qualitative composition of the personnel of the enterprise on grounds such as gender, profession, seniority, level of education, age, etc.
Analysis of the use of labor resources also include the study of expenditures is the remuneration of employees. In assessing the reasonableness of the remuneration Fund that is included in the cost of the products, takes into account the extent to which the growth rates of wages correspond to productivity.
Then is determined by the composition of the Fund and factors of change. Calculates the availability of PAYROLL overruns or relative savings. The funds that go to salaries, it is necessary to estimate, based on analysis of profit and analysis of production and sales.
the Production and technical Department ensures continuous operation of all necessary structures in the production. The special provision includes principal activities, functions, rights, objectives and goals of the unit. the tech...
General funds (GF) – the most important element of national wealth. This concept characterizes the material values that are created and reused in production, and the cost of which the parts are transferred to the manufacture...
what was not written, the humanity! Rocks, cave walls, wood, clay and stone tablets, bronze columns… Maybe thanks to the latter, arose the proverb about the fact that not every axe can handle written. But none of these mate...